Monday, December 15, 2008

Adapting and Evolving

Adapting and Evolving
I'm trying to figure out the in's and out's of blogging, so I went and read a friends blog. She doesn't have all that much there, but I saw that there was this entry on December 5th, which was my late father's birthday (1919-1984) and the anniversary of the day we buried my mother (1929-1987). I think a lot about my parents this time of year as they both died during the month of December when I was in college. The entry is just a picture of a red heart with words on it that say, "Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and go where your heart takes you." Hearts have a special meaning for me, and to see this message on a heart on this date felt like one of those cosmic synchronistic messages from the universe. I don't believe in coincidences. Coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment